Friday, March 1, 2013

Do you know that I love you?





To love,
is not only about being nice, 
or being treated nice.

To love,
can also be about being cruel and mean,
get each other hurt yet it is not a sin.

To love,
is to wait,
I know this is something to hate.

To love,
I know you're not perfect,
but I can't find any reason to hate.

To love,
Of course I am far from perfect.
That is why I need YOU for my life to be pretty perfect.

To love,
I hope you are listening.
Please, don't give up waiting and fighting.

To love, 
je t'aime.
Please be mine.
Only mine.


-Zda, Parisindream, March.








No comments:

The Bebel Darling.

My photo
A dreamer. Talk shits. Care back double to those who cares. Like EVERYTHING sweet, but not ready for diabetes.
 

The Bebelance. Design by Insight © 2009