Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Quickie Budak Degil yang Dah Dapat apa yang dia nak.

Alhamdulillah.
Thanks to Allah.
Now, the main wish is finally granted.

I know what I want.
I am clear of what I am doing.

I am happy as I earn what I work hard for.

Sekarang, L da lelong.
Kita ganti dengan SP.
Dengan harapan, SP akan kekal bertahun tahun tahun tahun tahun lamanya.
Moga cinta dan rasa sayang ini berkekalan.

Dengan harapan, hati ini kenal erti puas.
Agar tiada lagi keluhan bila baca review, spec, buat comparison,
Agar tiada lagi rasa gelisah bila tengok teknologi yang lebih maju.



Should be happy with what you have,
Do not concentrate on what you don't have. (:

P/S: Blame the LED TRANSPARENT ILLUMINATION that make me drool all over it.

Blame this PIX , the first mo I saw this, I fell in love, love at first sight.






No comments:

The Bebel Darling.

My photo
A dreamer. Talk shits. Care back double to those who cares. Like EVERYTHING sweet, but not ready for diabetes.
 

The Bebelance. Design by Insight © 2009